This week I had a go at a full landscape in acrylic paints. I must admit that I found this quite difficult as it is harder to blend colours in acrylic and this effort turned out a bit like a painting by numbers picture. I do like painting in acrylics for portraits and animals but after this first attempt I do think I will paint landscapes in watercolour in future. However I have decided to put all my efforts on the blog so I can track progress and learn from mistakes. The modelling paste used to add texture to the mountains seems to have worked quite well though and I hope to use it again.
As ever…thanks for looking.